Monday, September 20, 2010

A couple of my vocalists through a Darkness of Pleasure party over the weekend. We all behaved like naughty vampires and blasted tracks from my album all night long. I signed CDs for the guests and talked about my upcoming music productions. Darkness of Pleasure is an erotic, dark, beat thumping experience. It's mostly ambient/movie soundtrack type of music, with a couple of pop tracks thrown in. Moving forward my sound will have a radio pop influence, with verse and chorus structure. The best thing about working in the adult industry (besides having sex with hot guys) is that I now have a large audience to share my music with. Studying digital audio production in college has given me the opportunity to build a music brand around the Mitch Branson name. Let's face it, to be successful in any entertainment industry, you have to cross market your product. So I want to take this moment to thank you all for your support with Darkness of Pleasure. Big Hug, Mitch

1 comment:

  1. really nice pics, mitch!
    but would loooooove to see pics of you at the beach in speedos....or just in speedos! lol hoooooooot! =*

    ReplyDelete