Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Halloween



I hope everyone has a fantastic Halloween, and make sure to wake up the dead. For those of you that do not celebrate this holiday, I've included a few of my spooky favorites to get you in a haunted mood. Also if you're looking for some spooky upbeat music for your upcoming Halloween party, check out my album, Darkness of Pleasure




Let's face it. It wouldn't be Halloween with out Elvira - Mistress of the Dark.



Here are two of my favorite horror movies. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Marilyn Burns, the original scream queen) and Halloween (I can't get enough of Dr. Loomis).



2 comments:

  1. Mitch and Elvira...love it! You guys make a perfect couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey why don't you post some pics of YOU in some sexy Halloween costumes! I don't think anyone would complain

    ReplyDelete