Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Photos

Hello everyone, I felt it was time to update my portfolio because, my last photo shoot was with COLT Studio back in October 2010. After networking for a bit I came across this fantastic photographer Mark Henderson. I was very impressed with his talent and wanted the opportunity to work with him. We made contact, shot in May 2012, and here are a few pics from my experience.

The first picture, I took the day before the photo shoot. I spent two months cutting down my carbohydrate intake, of course spent hours in the gym, and then took a water pill to lose excess water weight. And below are a couple more images of the final results.





3 comments:

  1. OMG! This is SO FUCKIN HOT!!!! MORE like this PLEASE!!! Not heard from you much on your blog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be posting more new images and updates soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. Baby... Mitch Branson
    i'm rinto tribowo simanjuntak ( check me on your browser ) from Medan, Indonesia. i'm 28 years old. i was born in Meranti, on March 20, 1984, in Sumatra, Indonesia. Now... i have (STILL) 3 ugly childs, they're riyanto saputra simanjuntak, beka, and abel sitorus. u know, i'm a Gay n my wife, still doesn't know that i am a gay. i have many your film, i love your body language, especially your big cock. i have a question, why do you always take a woman figure in your films? i want to see you play as a man someday. Please check me, on your browser. i like u so much!! and i want to suck your big cock someday... i play with u baby, i am your wife and u are my husband. i dont hold out again. u know i ever imagine u as a my wife and i till having sex with my little boy. Wow… if u beside me. bye darling... oh.. i forget it.. my wife is riyanti saragih! bye.....

    ReplyDelete