Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Coach (Randy Blue)

Here are a few more images from the RandyBlue.com production, The Coach. Excuse me, but these guys were too hot for me to handle. (As you can see below) I think it's time for the coach to make a return. Anyway, I'm currently selling autographed copies of The Coach DVD, and for those of you that are looking for the perfect holiday gift, why not surprise your friend or loved one with a personalized autographed copy. I'll write what ever you want. Contact me at mitchbofficial@gmail.com, if you have any questions or special instructions.
The Coach 1 & 2 also features my very first solo performance. It's a must see. 




6 comments:

  1. We always remember the first time we saw somebody distinctive. For me, that will always be remembering Mitch with Chris Rockway between his legs. Ah, fond memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both movies and you are very hot there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo también quiero un coach como mitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! I wish my coach was as fine as you! If u were my coach, I'd never miss a practice.

    I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you're amazingly nice and sexy! Luv u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your hot words. If I was your coach, I would let you have it good. :-)

      Delete
  5. Mitch Branson your so hot is there anyway you can have hot dirty sex with me

    ReplyDelete